In fact, Apphangb1 Windows 7 error can be removed in many different ways. In this article, I would like to provide you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot Apphangb1 Windows 7 Problems On Your Own.
Solution Two: Fix Apphangb1 Windows 7 Problems Automatically.
Solution One: How Can You Fix Apphangb1 Windows 7 Error By Yourself?
To repair Apphangb1 Windows 7 error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve Apphangb1 Windows 7 Problems Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Apphangb1 Windows 7 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Apphangb1 Windows 7 error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is obviously the best solution for people to resolve Apphangb1 Windows 7 errors. Besides of getting rid of Apphangb1 Windows 7 errors, this application also possesses very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Jrew.exe,Free Microsoft Windows Recovery Full Version,Raid 0 Error,Macromedia Cs3,Out Of Range Error Message
Read More: ,Msacm32.dll Error,Webassist.exe,Provider Error,Windows 7 Bios Acpi Error,For Window 32 Exception